Grades 1-8 Faith Formation
Faith formation focuses on deepening your child's understanding of God's love and mercy. Your child will learn in an environment where they are engaged in lessons and discussions about the Scriptures, traditions and teachings of the Catholic Church.
Grades 1-8 will meet in the classroom twice a month from 9:30-10:45am.
Questions, please call the Faith Formation office at 814-838-9983.
- 2023 24 Registration form (31.481 KB)
- Health information form (104.353 KB)
- Reconciliation aide (25.088 KB)
- Parent Handbook (312.32 KB)
- 2023 24 Church Activity form Gr 1 5 (20.147 KB)
- 2023 24 Church Activity form Gr 6 8 (20.389 KB)
Child Protection In-Servicing Information
- Policy For The Protection Of Children (822.471 KB)