Grades 9 - 11 Confirmation
Rite of Enrollment for grade 11 will take place on Sunday, October 20th at the 11:00 am mass. Students need to be in the pews by 10:40. Sponsors or a parent need to accompany the students. There will be lunch and a service project in the cafeteria following mass.
Grades 9-11 meet twice a month from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. Reminder - Bishop Persico requires that a student attend 9th and 10th-grade Religious Ed. classes or attended a Catholic School for 9th and 10th grade prior to attending the Confirmation classes in 11th grade.
The sacrament of Confirmation takes place in the 11th grade. The liturgy this year will be celebrated on Monday April 20, 2020, at 7:00 pm.
- Questions regarding Confirmation, contact Tammie Mang at 838-9983
All candidates are required to:
- Complete 10 hours of individual service hours,
- Plus 3 hours at Emmaus Soup Kitchen (11th grade)
- This is our large group project for Confirmation. Groups are scheduled for Emmaus on the third Monday and third Thursday of each month. The work session time is from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Questions regarding Emmaus Service, contact Darrell Meyers at 450-3697
Confirmation Forms, Grade 11
- 2019 20 parent regist ltr (186.90 kB)
- 2019 20 registration form conf 1 (128.17 kB)
- 2019 20 gr 9 10 parent schedule 1 (180.96 kB)
- 2019 20 conf parent schedule 1 (104.81 kB)
- Emmaus Soup Kitchen Permission Form (27.14 kB)
- Confirmation emmaus form 1 (113.23 kB)
- Confirmation requirements for candidates (24.58 kB)
- Guide to writing your bishop letter (45.06 kB)
- Confirmation letter to the bishop (45.57 kB)
- Confirmation name information 2016 (46.59 kB)
- Confirmation individual service hours (108.68 kB)
- Policy for the protection of children (822.47 kB)
- Certificate Of Intention (41.98 kB)
- The Role And Eligibility Of The Sponsor According To The Diocese Of Erie (43.52 kB)
Grade 9-10 Information
- 10 20 19 Bible and bowling (181.96 kB)