Grades 9-11 Confirmation
Grade 9-10 Faith Formation Information/Forms
Grades 9-11 will gather in the classroom twice a month for the 2021-22 Faith Formation year.
Reminder - Bishop Persico requires that a student attend 9th and 10th grade Faith Formation classes or attend a Catholic High School for 9th and 10th grade prior to attending the Confirmation classes in 11th grade.
Grade 11-Confirmation Information
- Questions regarding Confirmation, contact Tammie Mang at 814-838-9983
All candidates are required to:
- Complete 10 hours of individual service hours,
- Complete 3 hours of group service hours at the Emmaus Soup Kitchen.
- Questions regarding Emmaus Service, contact Darrell Meyers at 814-450-3697
Confirmation Forms, Grade 11
- 2021 22 Conf Registration Form (69.03 KB)
- 2021 22 Confirmation schedule (69.327 KB)
- 2021 Confirmation Retreat Permission slip (1.326 MB)
- Cert of Intention and Agreement to Req (44.981 KB)
- CONFIRMATION name form (87.939 KB)
- The role and eligibility of the sponsor according to the diocese of erie 3 (62.203 KB)
- Confirmation letter to the Bishop1 (111.343 KB)
- Guide to writing your Bishop letter (49.473 KB)
- Confirmation individual service hours (108.684 KB)
- Confirmation emmaus form 1 (113.229 KB)
- Policy for the protection of children (822.471 KB)
- Letter from Bishop Persico regarding masks for Faith Formation (135.105 KB)