Grades 10-11 Confirmation
Confirmation is last step of your child's full initiation in the Catholic Church. Through it their personal relationship with Christ is strengthened so they can more firmly witness to Christ in word and deed, as well as share the gospel message and defend their faith.
- 2022 23 Confirmation Registration form (31.834 KB)
- 2022 23 Confirmation Calendar 3 (18.073 KB)
- Health information form (104.353 KB)
- Parent Handbook (312.32 KB)
Grades 10-11 will gather in the classroom twice a month for the 2022-23 Faith Formation year.
- Questions regarding Confirmation, contact Tammie Mang at 814-838-9983
All candidates are required to:
- Complete 10 hours of individual service hours,
- Complete 3 hours of group service hours at the Emmaus Soup Kitchen.
- Questions regarding Emmaus Service, contact Darrell Meyers at 814-450-3697
- Cert of Intention and Agreement to Req (44.981 KB)
- CONFIRMATION name form (87.939 KB)
- The role and eligibility of the sponsor according to the diocese of erie 3 (62.203 KB)
- Confirmation letter to the Bishop1 (111.343 KB)
- Guide to writing your Bishop letter (49.473 KB)
- Confirmation individual service hours (108.684 KB)
- Confirmation emmaus form 1 (113.229 KB)
- Policy for the protection of children (822.471 KB)
- Letter from Bishop Persico regarding masks for Faith Formation (135.105 KB)