Please explore the list below for information about ministries within the parish. If you cannot locate the ministry you are interested in, please contact the church office at 814-833-7701 or send us an email.
- Children's Liturgy of the Word held on Sundays at the 11am Mass. Coordinated by Sarah Beaver.
- Greeters/Ushers coordinated by Paul and Joyce Wickles.
- Sacristan, Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion, Lector and Altar Servers coordinated by Brian Kuzmin.
Service, Social & Spiritual Ministry
- Pre-Cana Ministry
- Families Together Ministry coordinated by Scott Barnes.
- Men's Faith Sharing the first Wednesday of the month, coordinated by Charlie Rutkowski.
- Women's Faith Sharing the second Wednesday of the month, coordinated by Maria Good.
- Rosary Altar Society coordinated by Marilyn and Pat Mackowski
- Bible Study
- RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) Team.
- Welcome Committee coordinated by Julie Zimmer.
- Community Outreach
- Casserole Club-Maria House Project
- Erie City Mission
- Emmaus Soup Kitchen
- Millcreek Food Pantry
- Sunday Suppers
- St. Patrick's Haven
- Cherub Choir coordinated by Christina Murnock
- Festival Ensemble
- Selah Praise Band
- Resurrection Choir
- Voice of Peace
Share your musical talents (vocal and instrument) with the parish. Have questions? Contact Brian Kuzmin, Music and Liturgy Director.
Youth & Family Ministry
Knights of Columbus
Anointing of the Sick
The Catholic sacrament of Anointing of the Sick, formerly known as Last Rites or Extreme Unction, is a ritual of healing appropriate not only for physical but also for mental and spiritual sickness.
Please contact the church office to arrange visits to those who are sick or homebound.
For Catholics, the Sacrament of Baptism is the first step in a lifelong journey of commitment and discipleship. Whether we are baptized as infants or adults, Baptism is the Church's way of celebrating and enacting the embrace of God.
Baptism is celebrated the first Sunday of the month at 11 am Mass and the third Sunday of the month at 12:30 pm. Please contact the church office to make arrangements for Baptism and to sign up for Pre-Baptism classes.
Confirmation is a Catholic sacrament of mature Christian commitment and a deepening of baptismal gifts. Like Baptism and Eucharist, it is a Sacrament of Initiation for Catholics and a Sacrament of faith in God's fidelity to us.
Click for more information about our Confirmation Program.
Catholics believe the Eucharist, or Communion, is both a sacrifice and a meal. We believe in the real presence of Jesus, who died for our sins. As we receive Christ's Body and Blood, we also are nourished spiritually and brought closer to God.
In the Sacrament of Holy Orders, or Ordination, the priest being ordained vows to lead other Catholics by bringing them the sacraments (especially the Eucharist), by proclaiming the Gospel, and by providing other means to holiness.
For Catholics, the Sacrament of Marriage, or Holy Matrimony, is a public sign that one gives oneself totally to this other person. It is also a public statement about God: the loving union of husband and wife speaks of family values and also God's values.
Click for information about Pre-Cana.
Contact us for information about our wedding music policy and options.
The Catholic Sacrament of Reconciliation (also known as the Sacrament of Penance, or Penance and Reconciliation) has three elements: conversion, confession and celebration. In it we find God's unconditional forgiveness, and as a result we are called to forgive others.